วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Great Price Hasbro for

1993 Hasbro GI Joe Armor Tech Star Brigade Robo-Joe 3 3/4 Action Figure Review


1993 Hasbro GI Joe Armor Tech Star Brigade Robo-Joe 3 3/4 Action Figure Feature

  • G.I. Joe A Real American Hero
  • One of the original 3-3/4 inch tall G.I. Joe figure from 1993 and long out of production.
  • Star Brigade Troopers with Robotic Battle Armor!
  • Includes shooting canon and other weapons.
  • Includes an exclusive G.I. Joe live action trading card.

1993 Hasbro GI Joe Armor Tech Star Brigade Robo-Joe 3 3/4 Action Figure Overview

* G.I. Joe A Real American Hero * One of the original 3-3/4 inch tall G.I. Joe figure from 1993 and long out of production. * Star Brigade Troopers with Robotic Battle Armor! * Includes shooting canon and other weapons. * Includes an exclusive G.I. Joe live action trading card. Our Price :

Available at Amazon Check the new price now!

Related Products

*** Product Information and Prices Stored: May 07, 2012 11:15:06

Check the new price and new information now!

step 2 workbench step 2 easel for 2

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น